These last minute DIY gift wrapping ideas will inspire you to finish up your own wrapping for Christmas, birthdays and other holidays!
This post contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions. As an affiliate for Amazon and other sites, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please DIY carefully. View my full legal disclosures here.
Please read the whole post so you don’t miss any important information!
It’s the mad rush to get everything wrapped and under the tree. Rather than use cookie-cutter store bought gift wrap, step it up a notch with these creative, and budget-friendly gift wrapping ideas.
I hope you enjoyed these DIY gift wrapping ideas. You may also want to check out these DIY gift bags.
Interested in DIY Gift Ideas? Check out:
- DIY Grocery Bag Holders
- How to Make Homework or Art Displays
- Easy to Make Cloth Napkins or Wipes
- Mint Extract Recipe
- Reusable Bread Bag DIY (to give with fresh bread)
- MYO Braided Dog Toy
- Make your own Paper Mache Pokeball
- Peach Infused Liquor Recipe
- Sewing Pattern: Extra Large Pot Holder
- Make a Fabric and Wood Cross
- Adult Women’s Apron Pattern
- DIY Cake Mix Cookies in a Mason Jar
- Pillowcase DIY
- How to Make a Library Tote Bag
- Craft Easy Tile Coasters
- Free Coffee Sleeve Pattern
- Craft an Essential Oil Storage Box
- Learn to Make Reusable Bowl and Casserole Dish Covers
- Make your own Dry Oil Perfume
- FREE Lunch Bag Pattern
- DIY Wall Decals
- How to Make Ice Packs Shaped like Pokeballs!
- Cement Candle Holders DIY
- Build Easy Wood Step Stools
- Make Easy Soy Candles
- DIY Cutting Boards
- How to Make T-Shirt Stencils Using Freezer Paper
- DIY Balancing Wine Holder
- How to Make Easy Concrete Planters
- Sew Easy Reusable Gift Bags