Make your own quick and easy DIY gift bags for an eco friendly alternative to wrapping paper, and save money while doing so!
This post contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions. As an affiliate for Amazon and other sites, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please DIY carefully. View my full legal disclosures here.
Please read the whole post so you don’t miss any important information!
DIY gift bags are something I try to use as much as possible. You know I’m all about repurposing and upcycling if I can. Why not make a gift bag instead of buying pre-made?
It’s not only a great way to personalize a gift, but it also saves money. These gift bag options include repurposed paper bags, no-sew and easy sew options.
You can also make the gift bag part of the gift. as something the recipient can use over and over again. Take a look and let me know what your favorite is!
Interested in DIY Gift Ideas? Check out:
- DIY Grocery Bag Holders
- How to Make Homework or Art Displays
- Easy to Make Cloth Napkins or Wipes
- Mint Extract Recipe
- Reusable Bread Bag DIY (to give with fresh bread)
- MYO Braided Dog Toy
- Make your own Paper Mache Pokeball
- Peach Infused Liquor Recipe
- Sewing Pattern: Extra Large Pot Holder
- Make a Fabric and Wood Cross
- Adult Women’s Apron Pattern
- DIY Cake Mix Cookies in a Mason Jar
- Pillowcase DIY
- How to Make a Library Tote Bag
- Craft Easy Tile Coasters
- Free Coffee Sleeve Pattern
- Craft an Essential Oil Storage Box
- Learn to Make Reusable Bowl and Casserole Dish Covers
- Make your own Dry Oil Perfume
- FREE Lunch Bag Pattern
- DIY Wall Decals
- How to Make Ice Packs Shaped like Pokeballs!
- Cement Candle Holders DIY
- Build Easy Wood Step Stools
- Make Easy Soy Candles
- DIY Cutting Boards
- How to Make T-Shirt Stencils Using Freezer Paper
- DIY Balancing Wine Holder
- How to Make Easy Concrete Planters
- Sew Easy Reusable Gift Bags
Please share and pin this post!
Danielle Pientka is the sewing and DIY blogger behind DIYDanielle.com. She taught herself to sew in 2011 when she wanted to make cloth diapers for her first son. She’s been sewing everything from ecofriendly items to kids products to clothing since, as it has become a passion. She loves learning how to do new things and teaching others in the process. She hopes to inspire other moms to take time for themselves to find their own creative passion.
Danielle lives in Maryland with her three young sons and her husband, Brandon. In her spare time, she gardens, reads, horseback rides, and has a small homestead with goats and ducks. Visit her shop to buy patterns or her sewing eBooks. Subscribe to her newsletter to get blog updates, free patterns and other printables by clicking here.