Learn how to make towels quickly and easily. These linen towels will be small to store, ecofriendly, and they dry fast!
Below is an archive of all of my sewing projects, in order from most recent to least. I love easy sewing projects and I hope that I’m able to explain how to make each of these items in a way that can help you learn too! It’s so much fun to make gifts for friends and family, as well as items for yourself!
Just learning to sew? I find that the easiest way to learn how to sew is to just DO IT! I started by finding easy projects and tackling them one by one.
Here’s some useful tutorials to LEARN how to sew:
- Learn HOW to Sew
- Choosing a Sewing Machine
- Prewashing Fabric
- How to Thread a Sewing Machine & Bobbin
- Understanding Sewing Machine Tension
- The Best Sewing Books for Beginners
- 18 Sewing Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Measure Yourself
- How to Cut & Sew Clothes for Beginners
- Sewing Phone App
- Sewing Needles: Everything you need to know
- Twin Needles for Sewing Knits
- Tips for using a rotary cutter (which helps speed up cutting fabric)
- Sewing Tools
- How to Install Snaps
- Sewing Thread: Everything you need to know
- How to Tailor Your Own Clothes for the Perfect Fit
- How to Sew On Bias Tape- and Make Bias Tape!
- How to Sew Hook and Loop (Brand Name: Velcro)
- What is a Serger?