Below is an archive of all of my sewing projects, in order from most recent to least. I love easy sewing projects and I hope that I’m able to explain how to make each of these items in a way that can help you learn too! It’s so much fun to make gifts for friends and family, as well as items for yourself!
Just learning to sew? I find that the easiest way to learn how to sew is to just DO IT! I started by finding easy projects and tackling them one by one.
Here’s some useful tutorials to LEARN how to sew:
- Learn HOW to Sew
- Choosing a Sewing Machine
- Prewashing Fabric
- How to Thread a Sewing Machine & Bobbin
- Understanding Sewing Machine Tension
- The Best Sewing Books for Beginners
- 18 Sewing Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Measure Yourself
- How to Cut & Sew Clothes for Beginners
- Sewing Phone App
- Sewing Needles: Everything you need to know
- Twin Needles for Sewing Knits
- Tips for using a rotary cutter (which helps speed up cutting fabric)
- Sewing Tools
- How to Install Snaps
- Sewing Thread: Everything you need to know
- How to Tailor Your Own Clothes for the Perfect Fit
- How to Sew On Bias Tape- and Make Bias Tape!
- How to Sew Hook and Loop (Brand Name: Velcro)
- What is a Serger?
How to make easy DIY sachets with lavender from your garden. These are a fantastic way to keep clothes smelling fresh, and make great gifts!
DIY Lunch Bags that you can make yourself! Personalize your child’s, your own, or your significant other’s lunch bag.