DIY Lunch Bags that you can make yourself! Personalize your child’s, your own, or your significant other’s lunch bag.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions. As an affiliate for Amazon and other sites, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please DIY carefully. View my full legal disclosures here.
Please read the whole post so you don’t miss any important information!
These quick and easy DIY lunch bag ideas are not only great for your kids, but they’re also a useful gift idea. So many people pack their own lunches nowadays and having a reusable lunch bag is so much better than brown bagging it!
DIY GIFT IDEAS
- DIY Grocery Bag Holders
- How to Make Homework or Art Displays
- Easy to Make Cloth Napkins or Wipes
- Mint Extract Recipe
- Reusable Bread Bag DIY (to give with fresh bread)
- MYO Braided Dog Toy
- Make your own Paper Mache Pokeball
- Peach Infused Liquor Recipe
- Sewing Pattern: Extra Large Pot Holder
- Make a Fabric and Wood Cross
- Adult Women’s Apron Pattern
- DIY Cake Mix Cookies in a Mason Jar
- Pillowcase DIY
- How to Make a Library Tote Bag
- Craft Easy Tile Coasters
- Free Coffee Sleeve Pattern
- Craft an Essential Oil Storage Box
- Learn to Make Reusable Bowl and Casserole Dish Covers
- Make your own Dry Oil Perfume
- DIY Wall Decals
- Pattern for Pokemon Boo Boo Bags
- Cement Candle Holders DIY
- Build Easy Wood Step Stools
- Make Easy Soy Candles
- DIY Cutting Boards
- How to Make T-Shirt Stencils Using Freezer Paper
- DIY Balancing Wine Holder
- How to Make Easy Concrete Planters
- Sew Easy Reusable Gift Bags
Please share and pin this post! If you make this project, share it in our Stuff Mama Makes Facebook Group in order to enter to win our monthly giveaway. You can also tag me on Instagram @doityourselfdanielle; I love seeing everything you make!