If you are looking for last-minute DIY Halloween costumes with jeans, we’ve got you covered! Here are a dozen super quick costumes that you can make with items you probably already have!
Halloween will be here before you know it, and if you’re like most people, you’re probably scrambling to come up with a costume.
No worries – you can still put together a great Halloween costume with jeans and a few other materials.
Check out these budget-friendly ideas.
Halloween Costumes You Can Make with Jeans
- A 50s greaser: Just pair some black jeans with a white tee shirt and an old leather jacket. Don’t forget to slick back your hair!
- A hippie: Jeans, a tie-dye shirt, and some peace signs are all you need for this costume. You can also add flowers in your hair or carry around a peace sign to really sell the look.
- A cowgirl: Cowboy boots, a plaid shirt, and some denim jeans. You can also add a cowboy hat and some fake guns to complete the look.
- A Punk Rocker: Black jeans, a black tee shirt, and lots of punk rock accessories. Spiky hair, leather jackets, and studded belts will help you to get the punk rock look.
- A nerd: High-waisted jeans, thick glasses, and an oversize sweater create this costume. You can also add braces or pigtails to really sell the look.
- A footballer: Pair your jeans with a football jersey and some cleats. You could also add face paint or a helmet to really get into character.
- Batman: All you need is a black tee shirt, black jeans, and a black cape for this costume – easy peasy! You can also add some Batman accessories like gloves, a belt, and a mask to really sell the look.
Be sure to check out even more Halloween costumes with denim jeans below!
There you have it! 12 super easy DIY Halloween costumes to celebrate the season. Let me know in the comments below if you give any of these costumes a try. Happy Halloween!
Don’t forget to check out 15+ Costumes to Dress Up With Your Pet! There are some family costume ideas on there too!
Check out even more Halloween costumes below:
Please share and pin this post! If you make this project, share it in our Stuff Mama Makes Facebook Group. We have regular giveaways for gift cards to craft stores. You can also tag me on Instagram @doityourselfdanielle; I love seeing everything you make!