This baby playsuit sewing pattern is available on Etsy. It’s the Muse pattern from Stitch Upon a Time. It’s an adorable playsuit pattern for your baby that includes pattern sizes NB through 4T.
This post may contain affiliate links. Using these links helps support my blog. Thank you!
With a baby on the way, I wanted to make him a couple of outfits that were mommy made. I decided to try the Muse Baby Playsuit. This pattern has sizes up to 4T, but I really feel that it’s cutest on the tiniest models. I made four outfits, two each for 0-3 months and 3-6 months and I added the diaper gusset to all of them.
The Sun and Stars fabric is MY FAVORITE. I wish I’d bought twenty more yards so I could dress all the kids in it for the rest of their lives. It was also used for some suck pads for our Ergo Baby Carrier.
Supplies for a Muse Playsuit
Supplies listed below may include affiliate links to the products.
- Muse Pattern on Etsy from Stitch Upon a Time
- Snaps: Size 16 is recommended
- Stabilizer: Fusible fleece, felt, or something thick
Make sure to learn how to apply snaps if you aren’t familiar with the process on my Snap Tutorial Post.
Sewing the Muse Playsuit Pattern
Muse Pattern Options:
- Add a gusset for babies in cloth diapers
- Long sleeve, short sleeve, or sleeveless
- Hem or add a cuff to the sleeves (I think a cuff may be the safer option for a younger baby that will sleep in the playsuit)
- Leg length: Shorts or pants. Hem the legs or add a cuff.