I’ve been using a hair dryer to peel the labels off containers which works pretty well, but there’s varying levels of success in terms of how much of the glue comes off with it. I found this tutorial to make glue remover and decided to try it. I think it did a pretty great job, but it didn’t work on one jar. I’m not sure if the glue was different or what, but it only helped a little. I didn’t reapply because I didn’t care that much.
These containers are going to be used for some calm down bottles for G. My friend was asking if they had liquor in them… Haha. They’re just to look at, not drink!
My Jar of Glue Remover