When we first installed the play set it had grass inside the attached play house, but the lack of sunlight and high traffic has made it bare and obviously this can make it muddy at times. I decided to add a floor to the house by using these 8×8″ brick pavers. Three across fits snug which was convenient. I didn’t have enough so I got it half finished and waited until my next store run to pick up more.
Of course then I saw these rubber “pavers” at Ollies on sale so I decided to keep the brick for another project, and I laid these down. Much softer if the kids fall on it, although they didn’t fit quite as well. My husband had to cut one in half for me so we could fill up the whole play house.
I’m really happy with how it turned out and I feel the play house has a bit more of a finished look to it now.