How to make a child’s bathroom sign to remind your children to brush their teeth! Get a free Silhouette design below!
This post may contain affiliate links. Using these links helps support my blog. Thank you!
Supplies listed below may include affiliate links to the products.
- Silhouette Cameo and 651 vinyl
- My free printable (get it at the bottom of the post!)
- Scrap wood
- Paint Pens
- Command strips (I used small ones but they didn’t hold well so I’d use medium or large, depending on how heavy your wood scrap is)
- Paint, I used spray paint
- Sidewalk chalk
- Transfer paper for the vinylCost: $0! I had all of the supplies on hand
Print your wording on your Cameo and apply using transfer paper.
I hand painted a toothbrush and the toothpaste with my paint pens. These are great. You could just add a toothbrush design from the Silhouette library too though.
I applied a layer of mod podge on top after it all dried, hoping that it would seal it a bit. I probably should/could have used a sealer of some sort.
Add command strips to the back of your sign to hang it. Make sure they’re stuck on well.
And you’re done! Super easy.