Learn how to make the Perfect Gift for a Hair Stylist with your Cricut Machine. This is an easy tote bag project that uses patterned iron on.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn me commissions should you click through them and take certain actions. As an affiliate for Cricut, Amazon and other sites, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please DIY carefully. View my full legal disclosures here.
Please read the whole post so you don’t miss any important information!
My mother in law is a hair stylist and I purchased these cute Etsy SVGs a while ago with the intention of making her a bag. I FINALLY got around to it and I LOVE how this came out. She does too!
I won’t get into the details of the project because it’s almost the same as my Custom Horse Tote Bag and you can read the instructions there!
- Canvas tote bags: Use coupon code DIYDANIELLE for 15% off
- Cricut Air 2 or the Cricut Maker™
- Cutting mat
- Weeding tool
- Cricut EasyPress™ with the Pressing Pillow Underneath
- Teflon Sheet
- Iron On Vinyl: I used this patterned iron on for the black image.
- Etsy Designs: Life Isn’t Perfect … the woman cutout isn’t sold on Etsy anymore, but I found this similar SVG file on there.
This is a quick peek at the patterned iron on before I weeded it. It was PERFECT for this project!
Here’s a close up!
And here’s the patterned iron on side! GORGEOUS RIGHT!?!
Please share and pin this post! If you make this project, share it in our Stuff Mama Makes Facebook Group. We have regular giveaways for gift cards to craft stores. You can also tag me on Instagram @doityourselfdanielle; I love seeing everything you make!