Here’s some pictures of the back of our yard which is overgrown with weeds and brush. Not even sure what half the stuff growing IS, but a lot have sharp thorns so they’ve got to go, especially with kids running around (and sliding into it). We tried planting grass and hoped it would take over, but the pricklies are still there.
- Already on hand: Shovel, Rake, Tarp, Wheelbarrow
- Roundup 5005610 Weed and Grass Killer Plus Concentrate Bottle, 36.8-Ounce
- Chapin 20000 1-Gallon Lawn and Garden Sprayer
- Landscaping Fabric
- Landscaping Pins
- Mulch (locally purchased from a gardening center and delivered in bulk. This was cheaper than buying bags and hauling them ourselves from the big name stores).
- Cedar Logs for the edging (fit these into our Prius, we’re pros… haha)
Here it is with the wood up as an edge. This was definitely an awesome option in terms of easy to install. The 8′ logs were $8 apiece and we had 5 so it cost us $40; they were cedar pressured treated wood.