Would you like to contribute to DIYDanielle.com? I am looking for quality posts to feature on my blog. DIYDanielle has a domain authority of 36 and receives around 50k pageviews per month. I have 35,000 Pinterest followers, 2,800 Facebook followers, 4,000 Twitter followers, and 1,700 followers on Instagram.
I want to provide my readers with the same quality content that they’ve come to expect on my site. All blog posts get “recycled” through social media promotion and I want posts that I can happily reshare over and over, as well as link to from other blog posts. This helps improve my site and drive traffic to your blog. Posts are promoted on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (if applicable).
This opportunity is perfect for fellow bloggers who want to improve their rankings on Google, authors who write about the topics listed below, or for Etsy/Pattern Companies who would like to increase their sales by showing how to use their SVG files, woodworking plans, or patterns (pattern hack posts would be perfect).
Guest Post Topics
I am accepting guest posts on the following topics. Generally, I will only accept ‘how to’ posts with a detailed tutorial, but feel free to submit posts that might be considered cornerstone content about these topics.
- DIY/Home Renovation
Posts must meet the following criteria.
- The post must contain at least two quality images that are NOT stock photos and that have been taken by you (or you can mail me the finished project and I will photograph it). I prefer posts with some progress photos of the project. Sketches are allowed as an option if they make sense (for example, your sketch of how you layout a garden).
- One of the finished product photos must be landscape (750×563) for the featured image. If your post qualifies more as cornerstone content, I may be willing to take relevant photos or provide stock photos.
- The post must be unique and not be published anywhere else (past or future). NO copy and pasting from another post that’s somewhere else on the internet. This has a negative impact on the SEO of the post and on my site.
- 1,000+ word posts
- Please provide a supply list for your project. This is something I include in all of my posts. I reserve the right to add my own affiliate links as relevant.
- Optional: If you have a YouTube channel, you may provide am embed link so the video tutorial can be embedded in the post.
- I may edit the post for SEO and readability if needed, but please make sure to proofread your article before submission.
- If an external company is paying you to guest post on others’ blogs, I cannot accept the guest post.
- No affiliate links or spam.
- You may provide 3 relevant do follow links to your site. Do follow links to other quality sources are encouraged.
- Provide an author biography with a link to your site. This can be a few sentences with more information about you or your products.
Submitting Guest Posts
You may submit your guest post to [email protected] if you want to be considered with the subject line, “Guest Post Submission.” I am responding to legitimate requests only so please make sure you read the guidelines above. I get a lot of emails about guest posting and many are completely off topic.