Okay so I am in LOVE with cooking… I hate normal cooking, but I love amazing food. Mostly I just love to eat. I thought I’d share a few of my favorite recipes with you because I’m nice like that. Pinterest has not been good to my diet, but at least I’m exercising more to make up for what I’m eating!
French Dip Crescent Rolls that we made the other night…
Other favorites that I don’t have pictures of (hopefully I haven’t shared all of these already… my memory is failing me):
- Pizza Quesadillas: Easy, cheap, and I like to substitute turkey pepperoni and pretend the whole thing has less calories than it does. I believe it’s still less calories than real pizza.
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken: Easy crockpot recipe that I love. I’ve done it without the ranch mix because I forgot to buy it and it was still super tasty.
- Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups: Tasted good, but don’t let it burn. I found out that I’m allergic to eggs after eating this, ugh. At least I’m not allergic to chocolate.
- Chicken Roll Ups: These are amazing, but I reduced the amount of cream cheese and I think I used a fat free/low fat cream cheese instead. You really can’t go wrong with crescent rolls, can you?
- Colorful Swirl Cookies: Yes, it IS this easy to make beautiful cookies. But they’re still sugar cookies and I prefer chocolate chip.
- Blushing Apple Cream Pie: Yes, please. Haven’t made this in a while, but it’s tasty.
- Taco Pie: Amazing and unhealthy. Cut down on the sour cream and get low fat sour cream to save yourself some calories.
- Flank Steak with Avocado Salsa: Yeah you really can’t go wrong with avocados either. I love this recipe, but it’s pretty spicy.
- S’Mores Brownies: Amazing. But we aren’t making these recently because of the calorie situation.
- Hashbrown Casserole: Also amazing.
- Penne, Tomato, and Mozzarella Salad: My favorite. I love anything with tomato, basil, and mozzarella. You can also cook basil, mozzarella, and tomato on some quesadillas for a tasty lunch.