I wanted to take a few moments to revisit some of my favorite posts of 2014.
It is great fun to go back through my year’s posts (or before that!) to see how far I’ve come. My photography has gotten better, my projects, and just my blog in general. I’m hoping I can continue to grow and learn in 2015 to help better share my love for diy with everyone who visits my page. Thank you for visiting, subscribing, and sharing my projects with your friends.
So for the final 12- it was hard to chose my favorites, but here’s a compilation of one per month for all of 2014. They range from the vastly popular Ryder Vest to posts like my Built-In Entertainment Center which I expected to get a lot more views as it is my favorite (it’s absolutely gorgeous so go check it out!).
- December: Christmas Tree Skirt
- November: Reusable Pul Refrigerator Shelf Liners
- October: Ryder Vest (from Paw Patrol)
- September: Knit Children’s Pajamas
- August: Ride-on Car Updates (Superman!)
- July: Frozen Summer Snacks
- June: Sew or No Sew Superman (or Super Hero) Cape
- May: Built-In Entertainment Center
- April: Easter Baskets
- March: Chicken Salsa Taco Dinner
- February: DIY Play Store
- January: Nursery Reveal